Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Phone Interrupts zoom screen

lately when a phone call comes in on my cell phone, my zoom session screen is minimized. This is annoying. How can I keep the zoom meeting screen on-screen?

Jim-T by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Language interpretation

Hello, i would like to know more about how the activation with language interpretation option works. How much is the price exactly for this option per month? It will be automatically included after a specific account is been payed?What kind of paid a...

radup22 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Share screen while keeping camera open?

Hello everyone, I'm running into an issue with Zoom. I need to be able to share my screen while keeping the camera on and capture both sources in Zoom's recording feature, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Any help would be greatly apprec...

Resolved! contemporary meetings

Hi, is it possible to forbid the meeting schedule in contemporary with another one fixed yet ?? Thank you so much Best

theplan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker View problem

Hello,I just set a friend up with Zoom in anticipation of a class she's going to be taking online next week. I started the meeting (on my phone) and she joined on her computer. Everything was fine but then I wanted to show her how Speaker View worked...

Zbee by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Business account disabled

Hello there I am contacting you using my FB account. My account to which I no longer have access to the email account has been disabled. May I know why please? It is the same details such as name etc, just the email address is different.