Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Access chat comments after meeting over

We conducted a meeting with a speaker who received some really beautiful comments in the chat box. We unfortunately did not record the meeting and even though I left it open for a while, she somehow was unable to see them after she was done speaking....

Resolved! Trying to share the zoom chat window

The issue is host starts the meeting, and enters something in chat. When participant#2 joins, they dont see the chat message. And when participant#3 joins, they won't see the chat message that was typed before by the other 2 people. I thought of shar...

edmondme by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to detect your microphone.

Hi Zoom,Would you help to check is it an expected behavior? When we use headset join zoom and do a video meeting, then unplug my headset, find Zoom pop "Failed to detect your microphone" message.

Yuyu24 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom screen too big

I attach a copy of how my zoom screen opens when connecting to a discussion. I am using Linux and this happens on all versions I tried. I cannot adjust the screen to be used. When I go to Windows (on the same computer) zom works fine. Any suggestions...

Errol by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio settings in iPad

Hi , I want to know how can I get the option of disabling "Automatically adjust microphone volume" in iPad or iphone . When i click on settings from the zoom app in my iPad , I do not get any option for Audio settings like I get in my Windows laptop ...

SHira1_0-1648106892066.png
SHira1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost a meeting

I had a recurring meeting and accidentally deleted it. It does NOT show up in recently deleted either on my phone or computer. I have the meeting number and password but need it back in my meeting sign-in page and cannot seem to add it back

faypfa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reunião não aparece no historico

Gostaria de ajuda. Dia 19/abril participei de uma reunião e essa mesma reunião não consta no histórico de reuniões. Como faço para localiza-la e comprovar que eu participei e acessei essa reunião?

Polling Option for Meeting on Licensed Account

If a licensed owner of a zoom account is setting up a reoccurring meeting that they may not be always attending or hosting and want the alternate hosts to be able utilize the polling option, do the alternate hosts need to be made admins and if so wha...