Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

share ipad screen

is it possible to share the screen in my ipad air with spotify or itunes and share the good sound of the music?thank u

Zoom meeting Invites

Hi I host zoom meetings no problem until last week now the invites are telling me the link inactive when invite is sent out.meaning they can't get in except by copy and pasting the link As I say haven't changed any setting or way sending out invites ...

SuperPK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen sharing

When we have a visiting speaker and he emails me, as host, his pictures to show during his talk, is there an app that works good with zoom to show the pictures, or what's the best way to show them.

1Tim by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio file quality

I'm recording oral history interviews. The national oral history archive requires high quality audio files - their standard format is .wav. Is there a way to record in that format on Zoom?

David37 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

device management enrollment & assignment

greetings-when i go to device management/overview all dedicated systems sub-windows, i.e. enrollment, assignment, display the "spinning wheel of death" my laptop is a 2021 MacBook pro using an apple M1 pro chip (not sure if this makes a difference) t...

dmerkel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes