Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issue with sound

For the past two days, I've had three meetings where the participant sound is on at the beginning of the meeting and all of a sudden I do not hear the participant anymore even if they have changed nothing and their mic is still active. I've also noti...

How to trim a local recording before converting?

I have accidentally left my zoom meeting running and recording over night. Now my local recording ".zoom" file is over 4GB and the conversion process will take hours. Is there anyway I can edit the file first and remove all of the unwanted recording ...

Microphone not working

Hello, my microphone is not working only on Zoom. On teams it works as well, and the same applies to google meet, skyoe and webex. I've tried to proceed as indicated here in solved posts (uninstalling, switching off and re-installing; checking that t...

noemialb by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Sound problems.

My audio has suddenly stopped working. Neithr the speaker nor the microphone are working.My windows 10 device managr tells me both the speakers and the microphone are connected and working. Any advice as to what else I might try?

Attivazione chiamate da telefono

Ho attivo il piano a pagamento.Ho acquistato anche due pacchetti extra:Audio Conferencing,Zoom Meetings Pro and Zoom Phone.Ogni volta che telefono tramite numeri italiani, inserisco id meeting, mi risponde che il canale non è abilitato.Ho anche impos...

My Account Got Disabled

Hi, can someone help me, both of my zoom account got disabled without any reason. when I wan to log in again it only says account got disabled, i didin't receive any email warning or something previously.