Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ANNUAL PLAN

Hello! I would like to buy the annual plan, but I don't know if I can cancel it during that period. If someone bought and knows about it, tell me on the comments, please. Thank you.

Maf6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No button to allow participants to record

Hi Eyeryone, I am using Zoom for Meetings with just one participant. Although me as Host I can locally record the meeting (button is visible) there is no option to allow my participant to record it on her device. I red it should appear in the partici...

Dolma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom Client

Hallo Community,ich kann über den Desktop keine Zoom-Meetings mehr Planen. Der Client beschränkt sich auf die Auswahl:An Meeting teilnehmen oder Anmelden.Ich habe schon alles deinstalliert und neu installiert. Der Zoom Client mit Meeting Planen, Eins...

Pausar transmisión en Vivo

Hace 1 mes haciendo una transmisión en vivo desde zoom a Youtube, pude pausar la transmisión y luego reanudarla. Ahora ya no puedo, solo me aparece PARAR TRANSMISIÓN; y necesito es pausar. Podría alguien ayudarme si me falta habilitar algo? gracias!

Transcript

Hi i would like to know if I cans transcript a recorded zoom meeting

Is there a way to prioritize the voice of one user?

At the ZOOM meeting, it seems that up to 3 people can play the voice at the same time, and when the 4th person makes a voice, the voice of the first voice is cut.Is there a way to keep giving priority to the sound of this first sounding thing? To be ...

warasi by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants List

How I can extract a list of participants together with the answers to the questions asked during registration BEFORE I start the meeting? I need the participants list and the requested information to plan the meeting. So this is NOT about an attendan...

UKIbuka by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes