Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting Reports

Zoom training materials on breakout sessions (bottom of final page of pdf found at https://oit.pointloma.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/Zoom_Managing-Breakout-Rooms.pdf and included below) indicate that it is possible to obtain attendance rep...

SCCPC-AC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems when I have a meeting

Tonight I had a meeting for customers, and for some reason people could not enter.I had some days before scheduled a meeting, and shared the meeting ID and password in a mail.Today I went in again and copied that link (I thought), and shared it on Fa...

How does Zoom mix audio?

If I am inputting multiple simultaneous audio streams to a Zoom meeting, all with Hi-Fidelity Music Mode on, how does Zoom mix them? Are there any specs available for the processing? Many thanks in advance!

"start" does not appear for meetings I schedule

After I have scheduled a meeting, log off, and come back logged on , say 5 mins beforemy meeting, I do not always see "start your meeting" on right hand edge.I see it maybe 1 time out of 10. I am forced to "join" my own meetingwith ID and PW like any...

dpenny by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Time Stamp

Does anyone know how do we find the time stamp for a meeting? Eg: Start time to End time for the entire meeting. Thank you for your advice!

aleon252 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Admin Account

Dear all, I am having issue as one of users can't accept invitation to join Zoom account.I have created free zoom admin account and invited 2 users to have option to change background / add banner to camera view. First one went smooth, but second acc...

MA2000 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recordings

I am wondering, if I download a recording from the cloud, does this mean that anyone I sent the recording to will lose the ability to view it. Does it stay in the cloud, as well as the download to my computer?

Janice2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes