Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Віртуальні фони

Я у відчаї. Ніяк не можу установити віртуальний фон на Андроїд. А саме розмиття фону. Хто може допоможіть. В мене все оновлено для цієї функції. Чекаю відповіді. Дякую .

Zoom App on iPad

Hello Zoom colleagues, I have a problem while using Zoom App on my iPad Pro 12. Why can’t I turn down volume completely during the meeting? Is there a problem with the App or any related software? Is there anyone experiencing the same problem like mi...

Resolved! Scheduling

I have scheduled a meeting to take place in a few weeks. Since that time I have purchased a 'Large Meeting' subscription to Zoom as we are expecting many hundreds of individuals to attend the meeting.Can you please advise whether I have to reschedule...

CAgnes by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host control of Gallery/Speaker views

Hi, Is it possible for a Zoom Host to only allow Speaker View to participants? Sometimes when we as participants tune into a zoom meeting held by city council, the view is Single: there are five thumbs at top of screen and an arrow to scroll to the r...

philbu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming a MEETING to a Facebook EVENT

HI everyone. Help! I'm hoping you have some ideas for me. I am hosting an event THURSDAY and I need technical advice. This is a Zoom Meeting that will be streamed to a Facebook EVENT on a business page. I've invited thousands of people to the Zoom ev...

FSSimon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Macbook air M1/ pro M1

Hello, is it possible that with the macbook air M1 with gpu-7core you can only see 25 participants instead macbook pro with gpu8-core 49 partecipants? According to the requirements they should see 49. Thanks