Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can I control audio and video of one account with two devices?

Hello everyone,I am participating in zoom meetings that often have breakout rooms. My chromebook is slow but sometimes my kindle fire is, too. I was wondering how I can zoom in with only one "name" in the group but have both devices. One will be used...

tadhenn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recording

I inadvertently ended a Zoom meeting before stopping the recording. Is there any way to retrieve the recording?

Resolved! Bad Webcam quality on local screen

Hi can you help please? Strange problem. Local Webcam image corrupt when viewed on Zoom on local laptop. (See attached file - strange colours and fine vertical lines) Image looks fine on Zoom recording. Raw Camera looks fine on local laptop. - it's o...

RevKim by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Screenshare Audio

Hey Team, SO i finally downloaded zoom to do some screen sharing - it was working ok when I started zoom - but it muted my pc audio, but was working on the stream with default settings. I changed a setting on my PC to try have audio on the PC as well...

Issue with Audio when using Zoom

Hello!I'm having an issue where the sound suddenly stops working during a Video meeting (Zoom), and the error message pops up.When I close the window of the error message - the audio starts again.It normally would not be an issue but I do a lot of re...

Recordings

I can see my my meetings recorded locally, but when I click to open them it says I need to change my system permissions. However, all of my system permissions show full access to Zoom. Please help!

Filters

I was in a family meeting recently and someone discovered the filters for altering facial features. Two of use didn’t have that feature. I tried in my iPhone and my iPad, but neither has those filters available. Is there something special you have to...

Unable to do account upgrade

Hi, I am trying to upgrade to the Pro plan but once I land in the billing information page, select the "I have read and agree to the Zoom Terms of Service and Privacy Statement." check box and then click on the continue button nothing happens.I do no...

no me reconoce el microfono WIN7

Tengo este problema con windows 7, no me reconoce el microfono estuve revisando que en windows 10, uno permite que las aplicaciones accedan al microfono. pero en windows 7 no lo puedo hacer, los drivers del microfono estan bien ya lo revise, pero en ...

MICROFONO.JPG

Breakout Rooms

My pre-assigned breakout rooms don't work once the call is opened. What have I done wrong? When manually assigning to breakout rooms; is there a way to list the delegates names alphabetically to make it easier to manage?

TGTSH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes