Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share screen from another device

When I am in a call on iOS, I often want to share my screen on macOS. I don't want to join the call on macOS as a separate entity because this requires me to type in my Meeting ID and Passcode for the meeting, and answer several prompts about audio. ...

Tablet pencil freezes during the Zoom class

Hello! I'm a lecturer. I usually share my screen and write/draw the equation and figure by using the Wacom tablet.This works well if there is only me in the zoom meeting.However, if students (13 people) join the meeting, the tablet starts to become e...

Geem by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover meeting registrant data?

I have a recurring meeting that I had previously wanted to require registration for, but now I no longer want to require this. I changed the setting on the recurring meeting so that the meeting no longer requires registration, but I didn't realize th...

mbishop by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes