Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! LTI 1.3 integration

Is it possible to integrate LTI 1.3 to my own LMS through LTI Pro app. Where can I setup Client Id in LTI Pro configuration.

shakila by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

add a website/embed/video/etc as a zoom participant

Hi, I have an odd requirement I am unable to solve. I want to have a persistent website share in my meetings (timer and shared task list) but I can't use screen share because in live stream view (which is what I am using) screenshare always goes larg...

Polinet by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can not update application from chrome store

Hello, I have been trying to update the zoom application I got from chrome store. I have deleted the zoom application and reinstalled the latest version (several times), but when I try to attend a meeting, I get the error message that the zoom client...

Pre assigning Breakout Rooms

Is this a correct statement--ALL participants must have a Zoom account and the email address they use for their Zoom account must be the same which is on my csv file I upload.If the above statement is correct and only 50 of the 100 participants have ...

Kathy_ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! sharing audio only

It would be great to be able to start a meeting by sharing audio only (think meeting DJ)It seems this would be an easy feature to add since you can already share audio along with desktop sharing.

xtrek by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Not seeing or hearing some participants

For the last few months sometimes when I’m hosting a meeting on my pc, I can’t see new participants who join. But the other participants can see and hear them. So then I’ll log out and log back in and often then I can’t hear anyone. So then I’ll try ...

PrAnd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Security Settings

I continue to have issues with Zoom's security settings that cause customers to miss meetings. Just today, for example, I had a sales call and my customer was stuck in the waiting room and I didn't receive a notification. How do I disable all securit...

Requiero entrar con mi correo

Quiero entrar por medio de mi correo que tengo registrado de Facebook. Ingreso mi contraseña de Face pero no me deja.No deseo entrar por Face, solo por mi correo