Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Collegamento Zoom con dirette gruppo Facebook

Hello, I connected Zoom to Facebook. When I start a live zoom on my personal profile or on one of my pages, everything is fine. When I start a live zoom on one of my groups, zoom tells me "Subject does not have permission to create live video on this...

Cris-F by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registrant search

The registrant search is supposed to work with even partial names or partial emails. Our search works only with the entire email address; the name, even the full name, does not work. How do I fix this?

BPQ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Issue Zoom Error 104103

I have an issue when I open the zoom application, the error display is 104103 and offline. test to create meeting or join meeting it show reconnecting.I have updated to version 5.10, uninstall and installed apps, disabled antivirus, checking firewall...

Outlook 2016 - Zoom addin

Hello, is anyone on outlook 2016 version getting a zoom error with the add-in? (O365 zoom plugin enabled). all of our users both mac and windows are getting this.. thanks,

NB010488 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Conference details

Recently when adding external participants to a meeting invite, Meeting Zen has become the default Conference option. I need to click on the dropdown to change it back to Zoom Conference. I haven't changed it intentionally and now I can't work out ho...

steveh by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone Issues

Hello. I am having a meeting in the next couple hours, so a friend and I tested my audio audio to make sure I sounded clear, and they told me that my microphone was glitching out, but I was understandable. When they tried talking to me using a microp...

契約の有効期限

現在、無料プランから、Proと大規模ミーティングを契約しています。1カ月利用する予定です。契約締結日が3月17日なのですが、この場合、1カ月の契約で4月16日23時59分まで使えるのでしょうか。また、この場合の日時は、現地時間でしょうか。それとも、現地以外の時間でしょうか。

wata909 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom therapy from iPad

Hi, as a therapist I like to be able to have a good up front/straight camera angle during couples sessions as well as appearing to have eye contact with my clients. How do I best manage this when using an iPad?

AstridG by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Co-host controls

The setting to enable co-hosts says that co-hosts have the same in-meeting controls as the host.However, I find that co-hosts cannot do everything that the host can do.For example, the host can turn off a participant's camera, but co-hosts cannot.Ple...

HappyBuddha_0-1649023669024.png