Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording both participants in a 2-person Zoom

I've been using Zoom for years and only recently have encountered this problem: when recording with only two participants, the video recording only shows me as the host and not my guest (audio of both however). I'm in gallery view and, as I said, I'v...

Jeg kan ikke for lov at dele min skærm

Jeg har problemer med at dele min skærm, men mine deltagere kan godt dele deres. Jeg opdagede at da jeg var alene på Zoom i starten af et møde, kunne jeg gode dele. Jeg synes jeg at prøvet at fjerne/tilføje flueben men intet hjælper. Derfor håber jeg...

Help with settings

Hello everybody!I can't send appointments in Outlook calendar with a zoom invite if I am not the host. But my colleague can do that. What can be the reason? Where can I find the settings for this?Thank you for help!

Sound very low on MSI Modern A11MU-825FR (Windows 11)

Hi everyone ! I face a very strange problem. When I use my headphones with my new PC MSI Modern A11MU-825FR, the sound of Zoom is extremly low, it's almost impossible to understand anything. However: - the sound works perfectly when I don't use zoom ...

Alavava by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Invite

Previously I was able to make the d dial-in and zoom link info on the meeting invite appear at the top of the invite. Now the dial-in and zoom link info appears at the bottom of the invitation and I cannot change it. does anyone know how to change th...

Meritage by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes