Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Roaming Zoom meeting Multiple Hosts

Hi all - I trust this will make sense and display my newbie-ness.Our small business has a few remote users. We have a few Licensed Zoom accounts. We would like to use one of the Zoom accounts for multiple meetings, hosted by any of our staff.I would ...

Meeting have no sound after 30 minutes

Hi, We have problem on my laptop when join a meeting...its normal until 30 minutes (presentation and sound from host), after that there was no sound but presentation from host still showing on my laptop. After i rejoin the meeting it back to normal. ...

Gushim by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Has been config error from the recorded meeting

Hi guys, I recorded the video meeting and I select for the location of folder to save file on external harddisk which the recorded longer to 2hrs. but when export from video file. It's just 1 hr video menaing is not finish. How I can recovery the ful...

Resolved! Alt +A Hot Key Issue

I recently have a issue with use Alt + A hotkey. It suppose to be mute the mic, but when I press it, it become a screenshot instead of mute the mic. Is this a common issue, before I did not have this issue.

jmtacwa by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge Annoyance — Meeting Notices!

One thing I absolutely HATE about Zoom is the meeting notices I receive from other users, specifically this swell feature: When I click on the "accept" option in the notice, the meeting notice — including the date, time, and link — is deleted without...

Zoom break out rooms

Hi, I am not able to view the participants in each breakout room created like I did in the past when joining breakout rooms in meetings. Also the breakout room that I choose is no longer visible once I join. I can see the room numbers or titles of ea...

Pwashing by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Віртуальні фони

Я у відчаї. Ніяк не можу установити віртуальний фон на Андроїд. А саме розмиття фону. Хто може допоможіть. В мене все оновлено для цієї функції. Чекаю відповіді. Дякую .