Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Waiting Room query

Sorry if already covered but I wish I had the option to click a button to put all clients back in the waiting room if needed to mirror the option already there to bring everyone in at once. Everytime I see a Zoom update I look for this as a new addit...

Video not working & tried everything

I have had an issue for several months that I am unable to resolve with any random helpdesk.My video on laptop was working automatically in meetings that I hosted. That suddenly stopped working and I only have the gray screen with the 'x' in the vide...

Screen Share Mac

When i'm screen sharing both me and the other person cant view the video thats playing all we can see is a black screen. How can we resolve this issue

belbe_1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Avoid registrationform

Hi, I'd like to organize meetings where people I have in my encloses facebookgroup can join directly and outsiders first need to fill out the registrationform. Would that be a possibility and if so, how do I set this up? Right now, if I share the dir...

Visje by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Backgrounds not working on a new M1 Mac Studio

I have a new M1-based Mac Studio running macOS Monterey version 12.3.1, running Zoom version 5.10.1 (5839) which I just downloaded and installed again. When I go to Virtual Backgrounds, only the standard backgrounds appear and if I try to add a custo...

henrus by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issues

Hi, I am having audio issues with some of my zoom meetings. The computers are not on mute and the meeting set up does not mute participants. It happens to multiple users on the same meeting. However, in other meetings with the same set up there is no...

ABr78 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register to Zoom meeting

Hello, I can't register to this meeting. Every time I click the link it displays "Unable to display this page. Zoom is temporarily unable to display this page." The registration was working fine last time, don't know what happened. Tried it on FF, Ch...