Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Slide Control/Pointer

I love the slide control option for webinars. I wish that there would be an option for a pointer once you give control. This seems like a pretty common PowerPoint feature. Maybe i'm just missing it, someone please correct me if that's the case.

JBurns by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing status

Ive recently upgraded from Basic to "meeting" subscription so i can have longer meetings, but each time I open a zoom meeting, it only allows my Basic access. I dont know how to access my new subscription. Can anyone help?

unable to delete recordings

I am having problems deleting recordings. It used to take a second and now I must log out of zoom and back in again to see the files deleted. If I don't log out, the pages says DELETING but nothing happens

sapo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Version 5.10.3.2778 is broken in openSUSE

Hello On openSUSE Linux, I updated the zoom client using rpm (version 5.10.3.2778 inside) and was unable to start it at all.Error error while loading shared libraries: libcef.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Typical solut...

zmiimz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording not captured

My settings were set for all participants to be able to share and to automatically record. During the meeting i paused the recording where it was requested to end. Upon leaving the meeting the system compressed the recording, I was prompted to save i...

Pam2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong password

When I try to join a meeting, it shows that the password is wrong even though I am sure that I enter the password and meeting ID correctly. Then I host a meeting myself and ask my partner to join mine, he also has the same situation as me. His system...

tty1234 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed Caption download missing the end of the transcript

I am trying to edit the closed caption document that is a .vtt. When I open it in TextEditor it is missing the last part of the video audio. I have tried it 3 times and each time it omits the last part. Does anyone else have this happen? Does anyone ...

PowerPoint as a virtual background... BETA????

5.2.0 was released by Zoom in Aug of 2020 - with PowerPoint as a virtual background feature in BETA... why is there still a BETA tag on that feature as of 5.10.1 (March 28th of 2022)? How long is the BETA?What is still pending from Zoom for that feat...

CG5978_0-1650037270638.png
CG5978 by Attendee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes