Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participant list with HIPAA compliant zoom?

Hi, I have a licensed zoom account through my organization that is HIPAA compliant. My account allows up to 300 participants in meetings, but when I try to check attendance, names and emails are masked (just a bunch of asterisks). I'm assuming this i...

Resolved! EDUCATION ACCOUNT fatures

Hi, I want to know if the EDUCATION ACCOUNT has multi-language channel features for simultaneous interpretation. I've looked through the feature lists, but I couldn't find one myself. Does anyone know about it? Please help out. Thanks

jnooooo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Windows

Dear support team of Zoom,I have a problem with your product. I never connect to my scientific meeting in the Windows platform. I have tried both with and without a proxy (VPN) services. Also, I uninstalled and installed again. But, the issue still e...

Resolved! Zoom conference numbers

Hi! When I schedule a meeting, Zoom does not include telephone number options on my invitations. I thought this option was automatic. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Resolved! Permanent Co-Host or Alternative Host

We run regular Zoom meetings for training (often with very inexperienced users of Zoom) and have 4 x Zoom accounts in the one profile. We would like to permanently assign one of our users as a co-host. We want to do this because at each meeting we al...

Resolved! Unable to enter as interpreter

Hey, people are logged in into their basic account. I invite them as interpreter, they receive a link with url...... double clicking does not result into them entering as interpreter

Resolved! Language interpretation rooms

Hi All, Is there any way for the interpreters to know whether there is anyone on their channel? or in their room? However you want to say it, I'm frustrated that my interpreters can't tell whether anyone is listening to them.. They feel like they're ...

kdwind by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes