Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM does not work and nobody knows why!!!!

I've been trying to find a solution to this problem for a week now. They have told me in support that the problem is due to my internet connection, in fact that is not possible because I connect to 500mb with fiber optics. So that is NOT the problem....

Resolved! HD quality

Hello, We have an important conference next week (19 & 22 October). How soon can you unlock a higher video quality? Many thanks & greetings thomas

Problem saving video on Cloud

I used to have the option of having my zoom video recording uploaded to the cloud. I am no longer able to do this. It is causing me lots of headaches to retrieve the recorded video and share the link with others in email.Please advise.Thank you.

Resolved! Zoom don´t work in mac mini, what I can do?

I have been a ZOOM user for a long time. Yesterday I was participating in a meeting and I was logged out for no apparent reason. Now every time I try to access it is impossible, I have installed the program four times on my MAC MINI computer and ther...

Suddenly cloud videos cannot be downloaded?

For the past 2 years I have been making cloud recordings of classes I teach and then downloading them afterward to my device (MacBook.) In the past week, I have been unable to download these cloud recordings. The download button /icon still appears i...

Screen Share

I cannot get Screen Share to function using Imac. It takes me to "System preferences", I follow the prompts, but it does not share the file. Any suggestions?