Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issue with Zoom outside Spain

Hi everyone,I have an issue with Zoom connection when I try to connect when I am in London (for example).I cannot connect to Zoom when I am outside Spain with my mobile.My mobile is an Iphone and I think the issue is "something" of configuration on m...

Resolved! Any way to zoom camera for Windows version?

Is there any way to zoom a USB camera with the Windows version of Zoom? I’d like to zoom camera to adjust my face fill of the screen but can’t seem to find a way. And for some reason my Logi camera and its software stopped working well with Zoom so I...

Mark21 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Received Meeting Invite But No Time or Date Included

I received a Zoom meeting invite via a message received on a professional platform on my Desktop Computer. Not sent directly to my email address. The invitation includes all info EXCEPT Time & Date. Is there a way that I can access that info knowing ...

Fullrun by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom 64-bit, sign in with google does not work

After upgrading from 32 to 64-bit (5.9.3-3169) on Win-10, clicking "google" to sign in with stops short; it gets to the page displaying "Zoom should launch in a few seconds. If not, please click button below."but the app does not sign in and clicking...

recording

I was recording a zoom we finished after it was done converting i tired to save it and the screen just went away that had the saving button on it is there any way possible to get that recording back please help

donell by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings

Is there a way to see more than just the meetings that I have scheduled under the meetings tab?