Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using 2 Cameras to host a Yoga Class

Hi There,I'm using my iphone as my camera to video me full length so students can see my full body teaching yoga. This is on a tripod at the end of the room. The phone is secured horizontally, and the image has intuitively rotated horizontally on the...

Lorna1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound issues on my chrome

I have a chrome notebook. Im having issues with sound. I can hear the other people in the meeting but they can barely hear me when I use the computer microphone. The odd thing is that that only happens on certain zoom calls. For instance one regular ...

Waiting room not working

We are using a Pro account to host a seminar series, and the waiting room is not working at all. We activated it in the Settings, choosing "everyone will go in the waiting room." When the core group of us met this morning, it did not work at all. I a...

Best way to schedule multi-day meeting

I need to schedule meetings for three days - approx 35 participants at all meetings - Friday afternoon, Saturday all day and Sunday morning. Is it necessary to use three separate schedules or would one schedule work for the entire time, allowing peop...

zoom crashes non stop

Zoom is unbearable now and Im a paying customer. How do i talk to a human being from zoom? It crashes at start of all meetings, when swapping from video to pdf . its unberable, doesnt just crash it crashes ten times.

Louise6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Recordings Show Name Tags

Hey Everyone, This is been driving me crazy. I have been doing Zoom podcast meetings for two years now, and never have the recordings shown the name tags, (because I have "Always Display Participants Names On Their Video" disabled). I also record loc...

Streaming to Facebook

Hi! i used to be able to stream to Facebook groups with my Zoom, but now it says (#200) Subject does not have permission to create live video on this group. What should I do to be able to stream again?

Lilli by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes