Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Rearranging zoom videos

Hi there,I do telehealth appointments on Zoom, and my patient used to be in the video above mine (at the bottom). Now, it's all of a sudden only side-by-side with the patient. I can move the video from side to side, but cannot revert back to patient ...

Notification about co hosting

I wanted to ask you how it works. I mean, sometimes some people get notifications during the meeting that someone is the co-host now. Are there any settings for that or only some type of device? I'm asking because the host it's always showing up, but...

Hmix by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use the individual talk timer

Just recently when I used Zoom, I saw there was a small timer that tracked how much time I spent talking on the call. Now I can't find that feature! Can anyone help - for one thing, what is this feature called, and how does one use it? Thanks so much...

Resolved! Why the Change for Chromebooks?

I've been happily using the web interface on my Chromebook for quite some time. Now I see that it's not going to be supported anymore and I have to sue the app -- which has fewer features than I've been using. Why are you cutting the features availab...

Multiple zoom meetings

When I set up multiple zoom meetings they all have the same ID numbers. I have to wait till one meeting is over in order to schedule the next. Help please.