Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

The microphone volume is muted automatically

Hi, I am using Jabra Elite Active 75 and Macbook Pro 13 for my Zoom meetings but the microphone output level keeps automatically muted whenever I speak. I must open the Audio setting on my computer and ready to slide the volume bar up whenever I spea...

anugroho by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Logitech G533 mic cutting out in meeting

When I stop talking for some time (30-60sec), my mic stops working (Zoom on Win 10). To restore, I need to change the microphone setting in the meetings between "Microphone (Logitech G533 Gaming Headset)" and "Same as System(Microphone (Logitech G533...

alexry by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom on prem

Our company is starting to deploy zoom meeting on premise. Before we deploy it on our premises, we need to set the poc first. To avoid several security requirements, we decided to deploy it on cloud(gcp). The deployment is successful but when we need...

zoom- not connected ( on top)

hi guyz, i am getting zoom - Not connected on top the of app window. I m still able to enter into my meets and work. But is there any known issue going on with 5.10.6 ? **Picture attached

Custom Notification Sounds

When a meeting attendee enters the waiting room it creates a ping notification. I would like to change the audio file that is played for the notification from a ping to something more noticeable I would hear even from another room. Maybe this is a st...

Zoom Loading Time

Hello, I have a peculiar problem I can't find info about online. It's seemingly simple but I can't find a clear reason why and I was wondering if others had that as well? I have a user who, when trying to join meeting, have to wait between 1 to 5 min...

jlegare by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Assigning host to unlicensed user

Hello. I am a licensed user who will be setting up meetings that require recording and wait room settings. My colleague, who is an unlicensed user will be managing these meetings so I had planned to schedule the meeting, login and then assign them as...

Grace_P by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes