Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Time zone issues - duplicate meetings scheduled

When using Google Calendar to schedule Zoom meetings, if I choose a different time zone, it sends a duplicate meeting to my Zoom account (at the scheduled time) but in my current time zone - i.e., creates 2 meetings - 1 at the chosen (different) time...

Customize email sender name

Hi,we noticed a change in Zoom's handling of emails: it no longer seems possible to customize the sender name.Lately it is "Zoom" while for us it is important to be able to decide the name of the service we provide through Zoom.How can we change it? ...

PPHC_0-1636541372488.png
PPHC by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Time Limit Changes

Like a lot of educators, I use Zoom for one-on-one lessons with students that last an hour long. If I purchase a PRO license, do my students need to have a license? Can I call all 30 students at 30 different times? What does "Purchase up to 9 license...

Cat64 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

que plan debo comprar?

quiero administrar una página web de consultas psicológicas, cada psicólogo o empleado debe poder atender a sus pacientes desde su propio usuario de zoom. Que plan debo comprar? Estoy algo perdido

Rapidjm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes