Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mobile app - Download

I joined a meeting on my Andrioid mobile app. I am not able to see the file being shared as part of meeting. Where can I see the file shared and download?

How to ensure a user is logged in with Company Domain email id

We are an online school and we have integrated zoom with our LMS. Everything is set up to work seamlessly. 1. User is logged in with our company domain 2. If he is a licensed user, he will be able to start the meeting3. If not, the bridge screen will...

joshi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming URL

I'm having an issue with live streaming, I have to input my streaming information every time I want to stream my meetings, is there a way that I don't have to do this every time

Kidko by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

WRONG MEETING IN PROGRESS

This happens a lot -- I need to edit a future meeting while my boss is on a current Zoom conference, but the future meeting I want to edit shows that it's currently running, when it isn't. It won't let me click the EDIT button and if I hit END to get...

WVAngel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing recording

I was a participant in a meeting and started a recording after being given permission. However, it is not in the folder where the recordings are supposed to go, and I do not have Cloud Recording enabled. It is very important that I have this recordin...

tonym by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change license after invite

If an invite is sent with a basic license, and the user is later assigned a full license, will the previously scheduled meeting use the full license, or the basic one? Just wondering if they need to generate a new meeting invite.

participants video

I have been using Zoom for a couple of years so am fairly familiar with it.I have not changed any of my settings that I am aware of.The past couple of weeks I cannot see participants and they cannot see me.We can see ourselves just fine.Can someone t...