Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My Video Recording Keeps Crashing

Every time I record a video on Zoom and it is converting I get an unexpected error. It will save until it is in the 95% range and then disappear. When I open up a new meeting I get a popup the says Zoom had an Unexpected Error. I can type a response ...

Local recordings on PC won't play back on Mac

We have been recordings our meetings online and also on a local PCwhere we can choose the speakers/presenters (instead of all or nothing like the online saved videos). We would then edit our videos on a Mac.Over the last month or so, the files that w...

Hiding Zoom Meeting ID

Is It possible to hide the meeting ID, etc. from those attending the Zoom Meeting? I would like to create an image in a membership area on our website. When a user clicks on the image It takes them into the Zoom meeting, but the user cannot see the Z...

How we embed meeting on website through zoom?

Hey there,I am here searching for how we embed meeting on website using zoom I have service base website miniature sewing machine I want to start meeting with my client on zoom, How can I do this? Need help regarding this. Still looking for the solut...

The Zoom meeting capacity with Webinars

Hi , We have zoom meeting account with 100 capacity, and recently purchased Webinars license, what we know the Webinars with 500 capacity, We assume that we also should have 500 capacity in the s=zoom meeting too( we need breakout room feature in the...

Zoom Virtual Background on Chrome Web browser

I just realized the virtual background on Zoom web browser changes,Before it diecut my face properly and now it has a square and a circle on my face which look way less professional.I went to research and see it is PWA for Chrome, it is new update? N...