Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Universal Group Meeting

Hi, I am using my Branded Landing Page as a meeting portal of sorts with links to all of my users personalized meeting links. However, I would also like to have a group meeting link that any one of my users could start a meeting with and outside user...

Probleme de connexion

Bonjour,Depuis la MAJ de windows sur mon ordinateur portable, je rencontre des difficultés pou me connecter et lancer des réunions via l'appli pc.J'ai désinstaller et réinstaller zoom mais le temps de connexion est très très long et se sole par un éc...

karine2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make zoom ignore certain audio output

Zoom on Mac. When I connect to a docking station, it installs new audio device which I never use and will never use. The problem is, that this becomes default audio device, without any microphone or headphone connected to it. So the typical scenario ...

pkowal by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RE: Emails with Zoom Meeting Link Not being Received

In the last 6 months or so emails with Zoom Meeting invitation links are not being received by recipients. Emails are going out as BBC to multiple individual emails.The is NOT registration via Zoom.This an email with the Zoom meeting invitation copie...