Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Patches

My antivirus shows an uninstalled Critical Patch for Zoom. I've tried to install the patch in many ways, including my antivirus support, and it hasn't worked as far as I know. Is there a way to check in the Zoom program itself to see if all your patc...

Android tablet layout

It would be nice if the android app had alternative layouts on tablets. The scaled up phone interface is clumsy and almost useless for any but the most basic and passive use cases. My 10 inch tablet does fine with the gallery view, but if I want to s...

Zoom Reunião

Caso eu adquira o zoom Pro para fazer reuniões por mais de 40min. os integrantes da minha reunião também poderão ficar por mais 40min.? ou somente quem também tiver o plano Pro