Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share screen problem

Hello, everybody. I've been using zoom and sharing screen in meetings for two years with no problem. Yesterday, out of a sudden, I could't share my screen during my meeting. Other people in the meeting could only see the first slide of my powerpoint ...

zoom 5.10.6.2943 fails to connect with ubuntu 22.04

Hello. When I upgraded from Ubuntu 20.04 to 22.04, zoom 5.10.6 stopped working. I'm booting in Xorg mode, so this is not related to the change in wayland. The zoom screen starts. However, when I try start (or join) a meeting, it opens what would be t...

cce by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio and Video mutually exclusive in browser

Hello, using the browser I have problems accessing my Microphone, Camera and Audio.In the "Join Meeting"-page I cannot select audio or video as it shows "your camera and your microphone are currently in use by other apps. Please close.." However ther...

Wrong with Audio, also Speaker Test Failing

Hi. I hope you can help me with these 2 problems I am facing.1- I have got the new Dynabook laptop with Windows11. When I was using ZOOM last night, I realized something wrong with the audio functions, so I tried to do the Speaker Test, but somehow n...

Glitchy Download

I have a separate conversation going with a very helpful member but i wanted to start a new one for just this topic. Had a meeting. Me (Shure MV7 over usb into mac, Host), participant 1 (important one whose audio i actually needed, Shure MV7, usb-c i...

Recording

After I had the last update I recorded a session and it didnt appear in recordings, any idea were will find it please?

Is Unmute participant a privacy option choice

My question is about whether a host / admin or a user with group permissions can un-mute a participant without his/her consent in an open source or enterprise editon?Will a participant be always asked about such a consent always, or can some enterpri...