Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom audio device

I use Garageband and zoom on my MacBook Air. When I connect my external microphone to use on GarageBand it does not show up on GarageBand. All that shows up is 'Internal Microphone' and 'Zoom Audio Device'. How do I get rid of zoom audio device? My e...

samopeck by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS: Join meeting link works sometimes

Hi, Got an email invite to a meeting. Sometimes when I press on the " join meeting" link it works fine. Other times pressing on the same link I get "Zoom may not be supported on your browser" so I have to cut and paste the meeting link into the brows...

Using zoom with with veed teleprompter

When making a virtual presentation on Zoom to your audience the veed teleprompter allows you to look directly into the camera while the script is rolling to effectively make the presentation. Problem is because the mic and camera must be used by the ...

DII by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interpreter Audio Garbled

Has anybody had an issue with the Interpreter audio being garbled during a meeting? Multiple attendees reported it for both interpreters. Zoom support says it has to do with high CPU usage on the host computer, but that seems unlikely as the meeting ...

Google Calendar & Zoom Upcoming Meetings Don't coincide

I scheduled out recurring meetings that ended inside Zooms scheduler, but continue on in my google calendar. The link still works for the meeting and appears that it would work also for my invitees. I'm concerned because it doesn't show up in my Zoom...

Unknown person joining my meeting

I received an email message that "so and so" had joined my meeting.... the meeting was a recurring one and the individual had joined the meeting 2 months in the future. I signed on and started the meeting - no one was there, but how can this happen, ...

Linzhess by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maximum participants displayed in gallery view

Hi Team , I have desktop client for zoom.In my general meetings i have around 20 to 30 participants with Video on.When I switch to Gallery view , all the participants get displayed to the screen at once.(As my Maximum participants displayed is set to...