Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Buttons missing in gallery view

I'm having a bit of an issue with disappearing arrows in the gallery view. I am running Zoom on Ubuntu, and I regularly am in meetings with 60-70 participants. My PC only allows 25 in the gallery view before scrolling. I find that it is completely ra...

Drewster by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Screen

Hello Everybody!I'm using zoom software at Ubuntu 22.04LTS (not browser) and I cannot share my full screen, because always get black all screen. Using by browser this not happen, because i changed settings from wayland. It works at browser very well,...

last change

how can i undo the last change? I forgot what I did.Is there a logbook?

gepo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

прямая трансляция

Здравствуйте! Наша компания постоянно проводит прямые трансляции (вебинары) через вашу платформа. Мы участникам отправляем письмо, где нажав на кнопку "Принять участие", они по ссылке присоединяются к встрече. Но у многих проблемы с доступом. Так как...

Zoom meeting scheduled emails for 2 people.

My boss and I want two emails when we book meetings between the two of us. So when I book a meeting, a notification gets sent to my work email, however she would like an email also. Is there an option for this? It works on her side (when she books, a...

nisam17 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Connector disappear

We have been subscribed to an enterprise zoomIn accordance to our organization policy, we need to build an on premise or in this case zoom hybrid (Meeting Connector and Recording Connector) that allows us to have meeting server under our own network ...

VID-Asep by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Practices for configuring Trustee/HOA meeting

Is there a way to get some webinar-like results using the most economical meeting plan? We are an HOA association and we are contemplating using Zoom Meetings for our Trustee meetings in a way that the residents can observe and remain muted. Ideally,...

wlbZoom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello. I have a free account with Zoom but have never used it for anything except attending a couple of meetings. A friend of mine in Colombia is wanting me to teach her English online. Would this basic service work for that? Is there a time or frequ...