Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

DESENFOCAR EL FONDO

hola, necesito ayuda, tengo la ultima versión de zoom 5.8.1 no me figura la opción desenfocar fondo. Necesito usarlacomo lo puedo solucionar para poder usar esa función?gracias

VEROCRUZ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio transcription

Hi to all!Just wanted to check here about the audio transcription option inside Zoom app.I have a user who started to use this option, but he is complaining about time when transcription is available after meeting end.For example, video recording is ...

salyhoo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Language issue on registration page

The registration page of my webinar goes to chinese instead english.Double checked the settings were correct and it goes correct in PC/MAC, only goes wrong when the link is opened by mobile.Anybody know how and why?

New Registration Flow - major issues

Has anyone else experienced major registration issues after having the new registration flow enabled? The new flow was enabled on my account yesterday and it resulted in nothing but a bumble of issues with my students not being able to access my clas...

KABolton by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Access Previous Zoom Reports

Hi , I want to access past history of zoom meetings that I have joined via link but requires a Pro Plan. Have previously been on Free plan. If I upgrade to paid Pro plan now, will the previous 2 years of zoom history records be available to see or th...

Not Showing Participants

I want to run a meeting but not let the participants know how many other participants there are and who they are. In other words not show the participants to other participants How do I do this?

Co-Host meeting recording access

We often have two hosts on a meeting and both need access to the recording afterwards. Is there a way to allow access to a reoccurring meeting without having to forward the recorded meeting information and password afterwards?