Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

headphones volume working in Windows 11 but not in zoom

Hello,I can't find out why my headphones volume controls are working fine in every app in my new Windows 11, but in zoom the volume is only 100%. In the settings of zoom I've tried to lower it and I keep listening 100%, if I lower the volume from the...

Alice16 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Puzzling sound problem

In a Zoom session (hosted by someone else) when sound output was configured to use the HDMI connection to my monitor the sound was OK, but when it was configured to use the headphone output (with a connection from there to my hi-fi system) only the l...

RMellish by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule zoom call

I've been asked to schedule a zoom call and was provided with a 'name.name/zoomcall' by my contactI believe i need to schedule or calendar with this person. I'm not familiar with this method of meeting on Zoom. Can anyone please assistthanks

vonlag by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording a Presentation

How do I set up a meeting where as host I record someone else's presentation which includes Powerpoint that I will be controlling? Do I spotlight the speaker? How then do i screen share over the speaker?

revdmd by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mass delete recordings from other users

So here's my situation. When I look at my own recordings, I can see how many files are included in each one. 1 file is the video, 1 file is the audio, 1 file is the transcript (bc we have the auto transcript function turned on) and 1 file is the chat...

Pro meetings vs. Webinars /Events

Hi there! We are trying to figure out if a Pro Meeting plan would work for the events we are planning, and can’t really figure out if we actually need to upgrade it to Webinar or not. We simply need to be able to spotlight two of the people during th...

Lildvl by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants fail to Share the screen to Main Screen

Hi, All, I met a problem: 1. I have set the dual monitor in the classroom. Main screen is used for teacher, and second screen for Gallery view to show online students.2. When teacher shares the screen, it works well. The ppt file can display in main ...

Making everyone in the meeting a host

Hi, I have a user that trying to get everyone in her meeting zoom a host of the meeting. Is there a way to do that? i know there is a way to make everyone get in the meeting without host present, but is there a way where anyone can become a host?

Aswan01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes