Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unsync automatic calendar events

Somehow my ex-bosses calendar entries are now appearing on my Zoom account. I have no syncing of calendars enabled, yet yesterday and today I have seen her events start showing up. How could this be happening?  

2022-07-06_11-43-53.png
cmax99 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access 2FA or recovery code

I have a paid account with Zoom but I cannot access the device where the 2fa code is sent to and do not have the recovery codes, im basically locked out of my account. Ive tried to seek answers on Bolt with no avail.Please help!

scheduling using someone else's link

Hi, I was asked to schedule a job interview using someone else's URL link. When I click on the URL, it sends me directly to Meet with the person, so I don't want to do that, obviously? What do I do? Thanks

siren49 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to open 50 breakout rooms

Hi, We have a Zoom Coroprate License with user ID: ***********. We had an important sessions for one of our important client for which we had to start 50 Zoom breakout rooms with almost 350+ participants to be splitted equally in those rooms. We chos...

Saving a recording that froze

Hi. I am just about to wrap up a recording but it suddenly froze and my laptop is now hanging…I can’t move my cursor or do anything else to control my laptop and I’m afraid if I restart it, the recording may not be saved. Would you happen to know how...

ZoomAudio

Zoom is not connecting with my Computeraudio - so I can't use it as nobody can hear me or I can't hear anybody.I already did everything what can me seen in tutorials on Audio in Zoom. Nothing helps as everything seems to be correctly connected.