Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Default templates

Hi everyone,I would like to know if it is possible to set a default template so that when a meeting is created from within Chrome or the app/client it automatically takes that template?Also, it seems that the surveys are not saved in templates... the...

Zoom Host on Google Workspace

Hello, how do you start a meeting as the host when using Zoom through Google Workspace calendar? I get a message that says "Please wait for host to start the meeting" But I am the host. I cannot start the meeting. Also, the host email address is diff...

Resolved! direct link shared with a team + registration?

I can set up Zoom meetings either requiring registration or allowing the participants to connect with a one-click link. Is there a way to combine these two possibilities? In other words, to have a meeting where a one-click link can be sent around to ...

Resolved! Slow Video Recording Playback Speed

I've noticed that Zoom recordings can be played back at faster speeds. Many of us are taking music lessons and need to be able to slow the recordings down to 75%, 50% or 25% like what's possible on YouTube. Is this possible on Zoom? I don't see it as...

shroom by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Video

If I am hosting a Zoom Meeting can I turn off both the video display as well as the names display of all of the attendees of the meeting?

"Wrong Code" notification, even though the Code is correct!

Hi,I haven´t been able to access Zoom-Meetings on my Laptop for a couple of days now. Zoom gives me a notification, that the Access Code is incorrect. Meanwhile I can enter the meetings with the same codes on my IPhone. Using Zoom on my self-phone is...

Resolved! Historial de chat

Hoy acabo de tener un problema. Mientras estaba en una reunión, Zoom se cerró y finalizó la reunión. El problema es que no puedo recuperar el chat, las palabras que escribimos durante esa reunón específicamente. He buscado por todos los medios y no s...

Zoom Participants Window Disappearing When Sharing Screen

Whenever I share my screen the zoom participants window disappears for me and I am unable to see who is speaking while I share my screen. How can I change this to where I can see the participants window while sharing my screen?

CK4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting invites going to SPAM

I recently started using Zoom for my video calls. I have Zoom integrated with Zoho CRM and create the meeting from the CRM. I have SPF and DKIM set for Zoho but the meeting invites are going into SPAM folders. I was previously using Zoho Meeting and ...

Mac Catalina Installation issues

I had to uninstall my ZOOM as it became sluggish. Unfortunately, I can not reinstall the recent version on my Mac (Catalina 10.15.7). It will not validate the files and sends a pop-up to contact software vendor. Any help would be appreciated.

DavidD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes