Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can Basic User HOST Licenced User's meeting?

Hi All, Please assist with this "fine print" query. Licenced User sets up meeting and attendees join. Licenced User then gives "Host" privileges to Basic User who is support throughout. Licenced User remains co-host. Does the fact that the Basic User...

Zoom on iPad for iOS 15 Video Question

We are testing Zoom on iOS for iPad and we've noticed while on a video call the video stops if you multitask and use a different app at the same time. Does anyone know when/if Zoom plans to address this? I know this used to be a limitation of iOS but...

ryan918 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS Picture in Picture - how to select screen share?

I’m using Zoom on iOS. If my colleague shares their screen, I see both their camera feed and their screen share. If I minimise Zoom, I see their camera feed Picture in Picture. But I want to be able to see their screen. There doesn’t appear to be awa...

Chris_N by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Screen size on iPhone iOS 15.3

HiI can't get a full screen on Zoom.It comes up with black sides in landscape mode (see photo attached)My accessibility settings are full screen.Id like a full landscape screen, not with these black edges.Any suggestions?Thanks in advance

StuO by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

no audio on my recording

I held a Zoom call today and presented slides view screen share. It recorded and I have the file to share but NO AUDIO!! I don't know if there is anything that can be done or even if no sound can transcript be added after?? any help

CLS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Audio

I use Zoom for online meetings with a university student. A recent problem is with our audio connection. The student can hear me fine, but I cannot hear him. He uses Zoom inside the school with no problem. Any ideas on how we can correct this problem...

BobK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer meeting to a new host

Hi, One of our users gave permission to me to allow me to schedule meetings for them and to change the host of several meetings. My name has not appeared in the drop-down box. Is there something that I must do at my end, or do I have to wait any amou...

jbarker by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with creating automatic call in meetings

Hello, I currently have an SX80 Cisco and in my other office a Creston Touch Panel. When I am not in my office I would like to set up these two rooms to call me so I can test the video and audio are working, is there anyway I can automate this? so pe...