Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration Report missing

I have a set of recurring meetings that started several weeks ago. I cant see the registration report in the list of available reports. I can see attendee reports but not registration. All my other registration reports for other meetings are there.

Default breakout rooms

What I would like to do is have default breakout rooms. I always use the same rooms, and it would be great if I could automatically have them in a new meeting. I can make a template, but can't seem to apply a template to a Zoom meeting created via Go...

BDiamond by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can not Find my recording

I was recording on my computer locally. After sometime lost WIFI for a few minutes. After reconnecting I do not find any recording. Please advise how to find it. It recorded only half the eventThanks

rkaloor by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom keeps crashing.

I recently signed up for online ukulele classes, which require zoom. I've used zoom in the past for my general education, and haven't had alot of problems. But. For. The. Past. 2. Days. My zoom has been crashing. For the past 2 days. During class. Be...

BeeBee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse cursor trouble while screen sharing

Hey guys!I’m currently using the zoom through my macbook but recently I’ve faced some problems with the mouse cursor. It desapeares while i share my screen. What can i do in order to solve this problem?thkss

Isaahh by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Joining with ID and password instead of link

Hi, I've been having an issue for a while when I receive a URL link to join a meeting instead of an ID and password.On my desktop, clicking on the link will only open the Zoom app where I then have to enter the ID and password.I don't have this issue...

Zoom upgrade yes or no

I have a basic Zoom account (free version). but i need to host a meeting for 1 hour with approx 10-15 people do I need to upgrade and how much is it to upgrade