Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration for a Meeting with Multiple Capped Session Options

Hello, I'm looking to host a few meetings (not webinars) with multiple date/time options that requires attendees to register for 1 of the available options. I've figured out how to create a meeting with registration, and I can click 're-occurring' th...

Saraho by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EMAIL Belästigung

Hey. Wie stelle die die verkacken Emails aus, die ich ständig von Zoom bekomme. Wie schwach ist es bitte von dieser Firma, dass sie es einem so unheimlich schwer machen dies auszuschalten? Im support Chat wird aus ''Emails abbestellen'' und ''Ich möc...

can I access my recordings if I haven't paid subscription

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to recover an important conference that I had yesterday morning, I am not a subscriber of the platform but I see that they have a cloud system which means that they temporarily store the files, not 24 hou...

Problems recording a meeting: blank image

Please, Help! I tried to record a meeting, I was the admin and the only person with the cam and mic on. The recording was set up in auto. The result: no problems with audio, but my image stopped recording when I admited the users from the waiting roo...

Problems with poll results

Hi!Have a problem with poll results.In the file with the results, polls are placed in random order. We use your system for voting at the session of the Dnipro City Council. It is very important that the polls are placed in the voting file in the orde...

i have a problem regarding website

i am trying to have a meeting regarding my website on zoom with my client. Actually zoom is not sharing my screen. There was a certain lag and the changes i want to do are uncertain at the clients end.

잘못된 로그인 시도를 여러 번 했던 기기에서도 로그인이 되도록 해결 방법

비밀번호를 헷갈려 잘못된 로그인 시도를 여러 번 했던 기기에서 로그인이 안 됩니다. 다른 기기에서는 로그인이 되지만, 자주 사용하는 기기에서 로그인이 안 되어 불편하네요. 인증번호를 메일로 보낸다고 했는데 메일로도 인증번호가 오지 않았습니다. 잘못된 로그인 시도를 여러 번 했던 기기에서도 로그인이 되도록 해결 방법을 알고 싶습니다. 전화번호: 010-3699-8595메일: *********** 또는 ***********

jklin1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reports Tab

I am the Owner/Admin of a Pro paid account. I want to pull Participant info. Every video tells me to start with the 'Reports Tab'. There is no 'Reports Tab' under Personal or Admin. Where can I find and access the info I need.

BrianDe by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes