Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HELP : Can't find screen share button

My friend want to screen share in mobile zoom meeting. When she hit the "SHARE" and there are several options Photo, Web URL, Camera, ETC...But can't find "Screen" option!We already try uninstall and re-install, check update... and still can't find t...

DK9 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Flickering

Hi, I have a brand new IdeaPad 3-17ITL6 Laptop - Type 82H9 with Windows 11 with "Integrated Camera". It works fine (Camera), but once i starts Zoom app (App or Browser) camera starts flickering. Already update the drivers, Uninstall and Re-Install dr...

Zoom meeting API's missing

Some of the Zoom API links seem to be giving NGINX 404 errors. For example, Create a meeting API. Also, if the location of the APIs has changed, can you point it out to me?

Facing lag in office meeting

Hi AdminsLast Night, I had a meeting with my team members about our new buyerdirection project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks in Advance!

Request 720p HD video

1. Please apply for 720p HD video conference .2. Need to apply before each meeting?3. The account expired, renew the fee, need to apply again ?4. After applying, we are the participants and the initiator of the meeting, and we can all see my video. I...