Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Pro

hi everyone, i just paid for zoom pro but even now when im scheduling my meeting, it says that i need to upgrade my zoom. Please let me know how to resolve thhis

meeting - notification par mail

Bonjour, la confirmation de l'inscription à un meeting zoom est en anglais, est-il possible de l'avoir en francais ou de la modifier pour le mettre en francais. Merci Nancy.

Nancy9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when launching zoom

Hello, we have tried installing two versions(5.10.6 and 5.10.2) of Zoom and it has been happening on both of them. the installation we did not run into any issues. I am using SCCM to deploy the application and has both 32bit and 64 bit version of Mic...

I can't find my recording

Hello there, I ended a meeting I had recorded to the cloud about 20 minutes ago, but I still can't find the recording on the cloud. What shall I do?

Rmk89 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes