Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

More than 2 dial-in numbers in an invite

Hi everyone, I can't seem to figure out how to add more than 2 dial-in numbers to be shown in an invite. I enabled toll calls and added 7 Global Dial-in Countries/Regions (screenshots attached) from the admin console for global settings. But when any...

Why do I have to sign in every single time?

It seems the Zoom website signs me out automatically Every. Single.Time. Then, I have to sign in, every,single,time I need to start a scheduled meeting. I mean, who does this? Most sites on the interwebs remember me as a user. It gets really frustrat...

Trimming recording playback

I recalled seeing a release note about a beta feature that would allow us to trim the playback of a recording and have those edits persist in the download. It's currently a beta feature. I cannot find the release note and would like to enable this fe...

User replacement on a business license - How to??

We have ten business licenses and ten users. I am trying to replace one user with another user, without losing the scheduled meetings and recordings associated with them. Customer chat support cannot figure out how to do this. They sent instructions ...

What is plan_bundle?

Spoiler (Highlight to read)What is plan_bundle? How is it different from plan_base? Is it specific to Enterprise plans alone?What is plan_bundle? How is it different from plan_base? Is it specific to Enterprise plans alone?What is plan_bundle? How is...