Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unlinking zoom account

I am trying to unlink my account from my partners. They are the account owner and I am admin. When I go into user management there is no way to unlink or even change my role from admin to member. Any ideas what I can do? Do they need to go in as owne...

Doubt about Polls

Could you tell me if I can schedule a poll when creating a meeting, making it automatically launch at the end of the meeting, even if I'm not participating in it.

Resolved! Zoom PWA does not work on Acer chromebox

I have been running zoom on my chromebox for well over a year. Recently, a message at the top says they're going to cease support for the app in August and replace it with Zoom PWA. I've tried to convert since they're telling me I'm going to have to,...

2-part authentication issues

I am a member of a nonprofit which conducts daily Zoom meetings for a large number of members. It appears that the 2-part authentication set up on Zoom recently has impeded my (as well as others’) ability to open the Zoom room for our daily meetings....

Zoom Pro Subsription

I was supposed to purchase a Zoom Pro for my company official requirement. However, I completed the purchase while i was logged in my personal login in zoom. How do i correct this? I need the Zoom pro as separate login for official meetings and not i...