Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recording: Presenter on Top Right

I've been running into this strange situation where a presenter is using PowerPoint during one of our webinars and the recording superimposes their camera video on the top right. Not just that but it's lifted just a little bit above the presentation ...

P_Knapp by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording storage limit

I have a 5 gig storage plan for zoom cloud recordings but I get a warning email when I get to 1 gig?!? Any ideas what’s wrong?

CarlM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

aumentar participantes

Hola! Recién aumente el numero de participantes de la reunión. Quería saber si aplica para una reunión que ya tenia agendada de antes.

Resolved! Accessing a Recorded Zoom Meeting

I am the administrator of our Zoom account and need to access a recorded meeting from a user who was terminated today from our company. How can I access the recording?

ssteele by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes