Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live Transcription

I have a Pro account and only Business accounts allow live transcription of meetings. Does anyone know of a work-around? Has anyone used an app, such as Verbit, to get live transcriptions of meetings? What is your experience?

cfusco by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems connecting to zoom at 9am

We have a new daily class starting at 9am. The teacher starts the zoom meeting up to 10 minutes earlier. For the past week, she doesn't see any students waiting to be admitted until about 9:15-9:20. Meanwhile, there are students waiting from 9:00 on ...

lsjvs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

get a meeting recording back

Hi!I've just finished a meeting, but the recording in the computer includes only 10 minutes of it. Is there any wat that I can get the whole meeting back?Thanks

IvánV by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Finding old meetings / created polls

Hi all, I would like to use several polls that I have created in the past. Hence, I also tried to find links to old Zoom meetings for which I had allocated polls. However, I cannot find any of the old polls and only one past meeting link appears to b...