Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Double click to convert not working

My recording was downloaded to my device as a local recording and the file shows as "double click to convert". When I double click, nothing happens, nothing opens. I have tried several times and also restarted my computer. This is on a Windows comput...

nattie03 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Background not appear my face clearly

Hi When I select the virtual background, my face doesnt appear clearly. I have a green screen and selected virtual background after enabling, my face is seen like transparent. Could you please let me know how to solve this issue? Thanks

Andre6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone stopped working on Zoom

My microphone on my Macbook Air stopped working when I use Zoom. It still works when I use facetime and Siri but it does not pick up my voice when I'm in Zoom. Ive tried all the troubleshooting zoom suggested AND more. Anybody have a fix for this?