Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can individual users have a custom disclaimer?

I have a user who would like to show a disclaimer at the beginning of her meetings.I have custom disclaimers off and unlocked in account settings, but she is not able to turn disclaimers on.Is this an all or nothing setting, everyone on the account h...

BethFell by Attendee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize e-mail on registration

Is there anyway to change the text in the confirmation email when user use the registrate link provided by Zoom? Default is English but I want to translate the email text to Swedish. Best would be if I could translate the registrations form also into...

Hosting a Zoom call

I'm having difficulty hosting a Zoom call, whereas I have no problem being an attendee. The issues vary in frequency:1) sometimes, Zoom link can take up to 2 hours for recipients to receive2) sometimes, recipients cannot hear me 3) sometimes, the vid...

Zoomme by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording layout changed (and it's strange)

Hi everyone! I've always used the local recording to record my classes and usually the final result was like picture 1 (shared screen + list of 5-6 people on the left). In the last couple of months Zoom automatically changed the layout of the recordi...

raf3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording Settings

I'm trying to find a way to ensure that gallery view will be used for recordings instead of speaker view but I do not see an option to do that in the recording settings. I have a free account could that be why? Thanks

Amanda-D by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes