Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Application Enhancement

It would be nice and convenient if I could bookmark other people's standard (group) meetings or other people's meeting invites (e.g. from Google Calendar) to my Zoom application interface. Also, get alert/alarm (user sets time -- e.g. 2 minutes befor...

host unable to connect

I am having several problems with hosting meetings. As host, I'm unable to connect. It's caught in a loop and the circle just spins. I do have 2 different business accounts--have deleted the zoom app and have also ensured that I am logged in to the c...

cluster by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can individual users have a custom disclaimer?

I have a user who would like to show a disclaimer at the beginning of her meetings.I have custom disclaimers off and unlocked in account settings, but she is not able to turn disclaimers on.Is this an all or nothing setting, everyone on the account h...

BethFell by Attendee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize e-mail on registration

Is there anyway to change the text in the confirmation email when user use the registrate link provided by Zoom? Default is English but I want to translate the email text to Swedish. Best would be if I could translate the registrations form also into...