Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Silent Upcoming Meeting Notifications?

I like using the "Remind me __ minutes before my upcoming meetings" feature.However, the sound is disruptive and can be heard by others. Is there a way to make the popup reminders happen, but be muted or silenced?Thanks, Jenevieve

Distorted audio on recordings

When I make a live music recording in a Zoom meeting, the audio is severely distorted, with what I can only describe as a "whooshing" effect. I have a good quality feed into my Windows PC front or rear panel microphone input. The problem occurs even ...

Zoom with Bitwarden

We use Bitwarden as our password manager.Is there any way to make the Zoom app (I'm on Mac) and Bitwarden play nicely together? At this point we have to manually copy and paste the ID and Password into the Zoom app. It may be that I use Zoom more tha...

Zoom and teams integration

Looking for a solution for zoom and ms teams, if teams is down (recent incident with ms) people can connect same meeting but it will divert to zoom as teams is down. In same way if zoom is down people connect the same meeting but will be diverted to ...

Tecsamy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Turning pages" while annotating

I would like to be able to review a multipage pdf document with a single student. I would like to be able to annotate a page, then flip to the next page without having the annotations from the first page overlaying this second page. I would like to a...

LCW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Difficulty watching a private recorded video

I subscribe to a research company that posts private videos. The ZOOM recording is through their website. When I complete the required information and then click "I'm not a Robot", it resets the screen, but doesn't allow me to access the video. Pleas...

Highlighted log in

This recently began to happen: When I schedule a meeting the log-in line is no longer highlighted. And while I realize that you can simply copy and paste this into your browser, I've found this caused confusion among participants on my last three zoo...

Adave33 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes