Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cloud recording about share screen data

I dis meetings with other.Other person did sharing scree that become background screen from PPT.And other person did cloud recording. I cheked record movie. Recording has been success.But That movie isn't "sharing scree that become background screen ...

toom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Micro et camera non fonctionnels

Bonjour, Mon micro et ma camera sont non fonctionnels sur zoom alors qu'ils fonctionnent sur d'autres plateformes. J'ai déjà réinstallé zoom, essayer avec Chrome/Edge, revu mes paramètres de confidentialités, etc. Avez-vous une idée de ce qui pourrai...

2FA Recovery Code

I have a separate Zoom account I use for work. I have 2FA using an app, however the app was on my mobile phone which is broken. I can't access the authentication app or any recovery codes. Bolt is completely useless since everything it suggests requi...

How to transfer Zoom Registration Invite owndership

I created a Zoom meeting with a registration invite link, but now am aware that I am actually going to be absent on the date of the meeting (it is a workshop). How do I fully transfer ownership of the meeting, registration editing/viewing and all, to...

Resolved! zoom meeting video ON regarding

Dear all,i like to schedule a zoom meeting in which participants can only join only when they enable video ON. participants who disable video prior to joining the meeting should not be allowed to join the meeting. is there an option to not allow part...

Mett by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trying to avoid meeting hiccups in recording

Hi, this might seem like an odd question, and I have researched a bit and couldn't find an answer to it, so here goes: I'm in a country where the Internet is very slow and sometimes my zoom meetings end up having hiccups (the connection goes bad for ...

How to switch language of the live caption?

Hi everyone. I am doing research interviews on Zoom. the live subtitles and transcription are really useful. However, I need to transcribe multiple languages of English, Mandarin and Cantonese. I know Zoom can only detect one language by setting. I s...