Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout rooms: "phantom" rooms or co-hosts included?

I was co-hosting a Zoom with three other people. We set up breakout rooms for pairs at random, and 11 rooms were created, but Rooms 2 and 9 weren't showing up. With the pairs randomly assigned, were the four co-hosts assigned to rooms? We were having...

KarlHJr by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost audio

After an interview I had through zoom, it appears I've lost the other persons half of the audio. The recording was directly through my device and not the zoom feature. I have the recording and was wondering if theirs a way to retrieve it or for the h...

New saved polls feature - Wreaking havoc!

Zoom now saves ALL polls for all meetings in one library--without any way to organize them. While it will be great to be able to save polls in Zoom, our team needs to sort polls by meeting, either alphabetically or in separate folders. Help!@polls @M...

cant listen audio shared by others video.

hi, why my laptop cant listen the video sound that shared by others? But i checked mine and others ppl also no problem.for example, a 3 min video shared by other, i only can listen few second , then no sound, then a bit sound again. Please help me so...

shinyee by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Code error 10 when I start an instant meeting

Hello, When I launch an instant meeting with ZOOM from a Windows tablet, I get the error "Unable to connect to the meeting (Error:10)".Nevertheless, I can launch the instant meeting without any problem.But the error message is annoying and confusing ...

Live Streaming to Facebook and Instagram

I was sent the tutorial about streaming to Facebook, but it's not thorough. Has anyone used Zoom to stream live (or even prerecorded) to Facebook and Instagram at the same time? If so, can you share information about how you set that up. I have a pai...