Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Loss of sound after using Zoom

Hi Zoom users. I have recently set up a new Dell XPS 15. I use Zoom, Teams and Slack to communicate externally and with my team. When I use Zoom, everything works fine during the meeting. But as soon as I end the meeting, the sound function drops out...

zoom freezes during share screen calls

HI AllSo keen for some help! I have a client who sets up workshops in zoom, that I am a guest presenter on. They also sometimes make me the host.The challenge:About 45 minutes into every workshop, when I ma sharing my screen with a PowerPoint pack ru...

Holly87 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i recover my recordings

Hello there, I am Gaurav from Western Steel Agency. A few days ago, I recorded a Zoom meeting, and that recording is supposed to be found on Zoom. but when I click on "View", it shows the recording doesn't exist. This is a very important recording fo...

recording a meeting automatically

I want to record a meeting that REI,the outdoor company is having through zoom.I will not be at home. I would like to know if i leave my computer on if I can program zoom to record at a specific time and end at a specific time. thank you

Resolved! Saving subtitles to recordings once they are downloaded

I have worked out how to save the auto transcript in recordings as subtitles, and I can see them in the recording (when viewed in Zoom). However, when I download those recordings the subtitles no longer show up - anyone know how to get the subtitles ...

Kri_25 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Asistencia

como puedo tomar la asistencia de los usuarios?? algo similar a las votaciones

Luis1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes