Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Failed to join audio by computer

When I start to host a meeting, than it asking me to Join audio by computer. After I clicked the Join audio by computer button, it will keep showing up again and again. This is how it looks like

Aerys by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly a "whoooshing" sound in background.

Every Sunday I share music videos and play the piano "live"; Today a "whooshing" background sound started after about 30 seconds and then gradually got louder. Any ideas how/why this change was heard for the first time today?

Transferring users between sub accounts

Hi, does anyone know how I can transfer users from my master account to a sub account? There is an article saying for Zoom phone that you have to email support. For Zoom meetings, can this be done by Admins or is there a support email address that wi...

Zoom mic cuting out on multiple computers

We've been using Zoom in our business for a few years. Our IT department (which I am part of) manages around 500 endpoints.This week we've had two reports of users who say meeting attendees are telling them their audio is cutting out. So the people o...

AirPods Max no sound, quiet crackling noises on Windows 11

When I use my AirPods Max with Zoom, I don't get any audio output except for very quiet crackling noises. When I go to Zoom settings (specifically the "Test Speaker" feature), everything looks as though there should be normal audio output, but I have...

mlikyy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound problems with AirPods Max/Windows 11

This is a very weird issue. As of recent, in some Zoom meetings, my AirPods Max switch from the usual "AirPods Max" to "AirPods Max - Find My" in my Bluetooth settings. Whenever this happens, the audio is ridiculously loud and muffled and there's no ...

mlikyy by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! locked my zoom a

Hello Zoom, I'm having a problem with my account, it says, "your account has been locked due to multiple failed login attempts"could you please solve this problem, since I have lessons tomorrow and I will not be able to attend them, I will be gratefu...

damir1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Set and forget?

Hi! I want to be able to set up zoom meetings by dropping a link in a recurring monthly calendar invite to 5 or so other people. I won't actually be on the zoom (i am just an organiser) so how do i leave a link they can click on and someone is the "h...

Vienna by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes